2. What are cookies?Cookies are simple files that are sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive or other devices. The information collected in them may be sent back to our servers or third party servers during your next visit.
3. What are scripts?A script is a piece of program code used to make your website work properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or your device.
4. What is a web beacon?A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor website traffic. To do this, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookiesSome cookies ensure that the website functions properly and that your user preferences remain valid. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, for example, your preferences in terms of which cookies can be installed or your default language.
5.2 Marketing/Tracking cookiesMarketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles to display advertisements or to track you on this website or different websites for similar marketing purposes. We require your consent for this type of cookie.
6. Placed cookiesFunctional cookies
We use two functional cookies on the website for which we do not require your permission.
One is the CMS session cookie which is deleted when you close your browser and one is needed to store your cookie preferences.
|Functional||the duration of the session||This is the CMS front-end cookie. It is a technical, non-persistent cookie that will be automatically deleted when the browser is closed.|
We incorporate Google maps on the site to help you find us and a YouTube video.
Viewing the maps and Youtube video implies acceptance of Marketing cookies and we require your permission to activate them.
|NID||Marketing||6 months||Used by Google to monitor searches|
|SIDCC||Marketing||1 year||Used for advertising purposes by Google|
|_Secure-3PAPISID||Marketing||2 years||Used for advertising purposes by Google|
|_Secure-3PSID||Marketing||2 years||Used for advertising purposes by Google|
|_Secure-3PSIDCC||Marketing||1 year||Used for advertising purposes by Google|
|1P_JAR||Marketing||1 month||Used for advertising purposes by Google|
|ANID||Marketing||1 year||Used for advertising purposes by Google|
|CGIC||Marketing||3 months||Used for advertising purposes by Google|
|CONSENT||Marketing||persistent||Used for advertising purposes by Google|
|DV||Marketing||1 minute||Used for advertising purposes by Google|
|OTZ||Marketing||1 month||Used for advertising purposes by Google|
|SNID||Marketing||6 months||Used for advertising purposes by Google|
7. ConsentWhen you visit the website for the first time, we will show you a popup with an explanation of the cookies. When you click on "Save preferences" you will continue browsing by sending only the selected cookies. Where, instead, you click on "Accept all cookies", you will continue browsing allowing the installation of all types of cookies. By clicking on "Reject" no cookies other than the Functional ones will be installed. You can close the banner by clicking the X at the top right of the banner and also in this case, in the absence of further choices, no cookies other than the Functionl ones will be installed. You can disable any selected cookies even later, by deselecting them from the banner or through your browser, but bear in mind that, if cookies are disabled, the website may no longer function properly.
7.1 Manage your consent settingsYou can choose which types of cookies to enable by clicking on the "Manage consent" tab at the base of the site or, if you prefer, by clicking HERE.
Functional cookies, strictly necessary for the site to function, will be installed without your consent. Marketing cookies, on the contrary, require your deliberate action and you will have to flag them for them to be enabled or, alternatively, you will have to click "Accept all cookies" or click on the warning on blocked resources (Youtube videos and Google maps) . By clicking on "Reject" no cookies other than the Functional ones will be installed.
9. The retention time of the acquired informationThe cookies sent will remain on your computer until you delete them. The persistence times are specified in point 6. To check the retention times of third party cookies (e.g. Google), you should refer to the information on the site of the same parties.
10. Your rights in relation to personal dataWhen browsing the website of the Profilati Group, you have the right of access to the data and its processing as well as, in the cases provided for, the right to rectification and cancellation of the data and the right to its portability to another data controller. You also have the right to limit the processing or to object to it, and you may at any time withdraw any consent you may have given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that point. To exercise these rights, please do not hesitate to contact us by referring to the contact details below. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the EU Member State in which you reside, in which you work or in which the infringement took place which, for Italy, is the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
11. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookiesYou can use your browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser. Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be set again with your permission when you visit our website again.
Profilati Spa Unipersonale (parent company), in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Medicina (BO), Via P. Galliani 135, VAT no. 00642201206 - tel 051 696021- email
Trafilerie Emiliane Sud S.p.a. Unipersonale, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Basciano (TE), Piazzale Pietro Galliani, VAT no. 00749360673 - tel 0861 658301- email